1. These conditions apply to the ‘My Paper Town’ contest (hereinafter referred to as: 'the contest') run by Lewis PR, having its registered office and principal place of business at Meerenakkerplein 16, 5652 BJ Eindhoven (hereinafter referred to as: 'Lewis PR').
2. The aim of this contest is to give contestants a chance to win a prize for their entry with #mypapertown
3. Participation is possible during the campaign period, which runs from November 20 2015 up to and including December 18 2015.
4. Participation in the campaign is open to anyone, with the exception of persons referred to under point 5.
5.Excluded from participating in the campaign are the employees of Lewis PR and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment as well as anyone who is involved in the campaign in any way whatsoever (either directly or indirectly) in an organizational or executive sense.
6. No costs are involved in participating in the campaign, other than any communication costs for the use of the Internet (depending on the participant's Internet provider).
7. By participating in the contest, the contestant gives 20th Century Fox Entertainment the right to use the input for publicity purposes, free of reproduction rights and without any compensation to the contestant and without creditline.
8. 20th Century Fox Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entries for the contest without giving any reason.
9. The winners will be randomly selected. All decisions are final.
10. Participants will receive a confirmation of their participation via the campaign website.
11. The winners will be announced on the Fridays during the campaign on the campaign website and will then be announced on the Facebook page of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
12.Dutch and Belgian law applies exclusively.
13. By submitting an entry to this contest, the contestant unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions as described above.